Effective Date: May 2, 2023
By visiting our website and using our online shop, you agree to the terms of this Policy. We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post the updated Policy on our website, along with the effective date of the changes. Your continued use of our website and online shop after the effective date of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with our products and services, we may collect personal information from you, including:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit card information
We collect this information when you create an account, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time you spend on our website. Google Analytics collects this information using cookies, which are small files stored on your computer or device by your web browser.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you regarding your orders
- To provide you with customer support
- To send you promotional materials and updates about our products and services, if you have opted-in to receive such communications
- To comply with legal requirements and prevent fraud
- To analyze and improve our website and user experience through the use of Google Analytics
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy. We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our e-commerce platform, WordPress and WooCommerce, as well as our hosting providers, DigitalOcean and Cloudflare, to facilitate the operation of our online shop
- Our manufacturing and logistics partners, to fulfill and ship your orders
- Our payment processor, Stripe, to securely process your payments
- Google Analytics, to analyze and improve our website and user experience
- Other third parties as required by law or in connection with legal proceedings
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your sensitive information during transmission
- Secure server hosting to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure
- Regular updates to our security protocols and software
However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
7. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information held by us. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below. You may also unsubscribe from our promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each email.
8. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Additionally, California residents have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), including the right to:
- Know what personal information is being collected about them
- Know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
- Say no to the sale of their personal information
- Access their personal information
- Request deletion of their personal information
- Receive equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights
9. VIRGINIA CONSUMER DATA PROTECTION ACT (VCDPA)
Virginia residents have rights under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), including the right to:
- Access their personal information
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information
- Delete their personal information
- Obtain a copy of their personal information in a portable format
- Opt-out of the processing of their personal information for targeted advertising, sale, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects
10. CONTACT US
Last Updated: May 2, 2023